Program 1: Business Accompaniment
This initial three-month program allows our client to get to know our network of local and international allies that are the basis for developing the three strategic objectives on which we base our value proposition. To do this, we enable at least two virtual work sessions per month.
- What business are you in?
- Review of the business model: reflections and questions
- Competency-based business diagnosis
- Opportunities in Generation of New Businesses
- Access to specialized human talent
- Secure capital to grow
Program 2: Innovation Tours
The expansion of our client when venturing outside its headquarters is strengthened by meeting in person the regional innovation ecosystems that can add greater value. We offer access to tours in Latin America, the United States, Europe and Asia / Middle East through our allies at the regional and international level.
- In Latin America: Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia and Argentina
- In the United States: Miami, Austin, Silicon Valley and Boston
- In Europe: Spanish Basque Country, Cambridge and Warwick UK, and Stockholm
- In Asia / Middle East: Kyoto, Tokyo, Telaviv
- Visits to innovation and R&D centers
- Visits to hi-tech companies and/or accelerators
- Networking, B2B meetings, and Demo Days
Program 3: Certified Bootcamps
The intensive and practical training of our client's staff in strategic areas that we have identified at a global level allows startups/SMEs to make an exponential leap in growth and scientific and technological differentiation. We implement intensive training programs that range from four to eight weeks, both online and in person.
- Market Fit
- Technology Prospecting
- Research projects and local incubation
- Joint company-academy innovation projects
- Intellectual property protection with patents
- Work with funds for R&D
- Investor Readiness