Global value chains
PROGRAM 3: Global value chains
Our program to incorporate local value chains into global value chains aims to:
- Support micro, small and medium enterprises to chain with national and international value chains of tractor companies inside and outside free zones as suppliers of specialized inputs, differentiated based on scientific research and technological development.
Support for linking micro, small and medium-sized enterprises with local and international value chains of companies inside and outside free zones as suppliers of specialized inputs can be materialized through:
- Facilitate with the tractor companies to work with local specialized suppliers,
- Support companies to develop long-term relationships and training programs with local suppliers that meet the strict requirements of their specialized value chains, and
- Implement the process of accompaniment, training and transfer of knowledge and technology in local micro, small and medium-sized companies to adhere to the value chains of the driving companies.
To do this, we accompany local micro, small and medium-sized companies in the following stages of our program 1:
- Stage I Discovery
- Stage II Immersion
At the same time, we seek a commitment from companies to support knowledge and technology transfer processes to local MSMEs.
In parallel, we motivate leading companies to implement local incubation processes for new ventures:
- Corporate Accelerators.
- Lab Fabs.
- Open innovation processes in its production plants.
With this, the creation of new ventures that are born from the production line of the companies is promoted and the chain is supported with local SMEs that supply specialized inputs to these new ventures and to the tractor companies.